Target will have Black Friday deals in the future
OFFFERING DISCOUNTS ON EERO PRO 6E MESH LANGE ROUTER, ZWING PRO 7-PIECE KICFE BANDSET AND LUCHTturm1917 NOTICE
Today, you’ll find a deal on an Eero Pro 6E Mesh Wi-Fi router, a discounted Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Knife Block Set and savings on a Leuchtturm1917 Notebook. All that and more can be found below.
• Simple Human: Streamline your home with sleek trash cans and more — now through Nov. 28, select products will be 25% off online (and Simplehuman members can get up to 35% off).
The Eero 6 mesh router was named the best mesh device because of it’s foolproof setup process, high speeds and coverage areas. Since then, Amazon has updated the router, and the new E6 supports faster speeds on more devices. The routers is getting its first discount.
The Good, the Bad, the Glue: A Good Value Price Drop on an Alarm Clock to Get Out of Bed Early in the Morning
When you’re seeking out knives that are super sharp, durable, ergonomic and will last a lifetime, consider this standout, our runner up pick for the best kitchen knife set. It had a chef’s knife, paring knife, prep knife, bread knife, shears, a sharpening steel, and a 16-slot hardwood bamboo block. Score these precision-honed blades and a trusty block at a great discount right now.
This is still a great deal and we just saw the AirPods 2 for $70. You should hold out for lower Prime Early Access Sale markdowns if you can wait.
The Leuchtturm1917 is a great choice for everyday notes, planning and more. This notebook is flat, and its high-quality pages will not bleed through. You can save a few dollars on the notebook if you have been looking for a way to get more organized.
This is a great price drop on an alarm clock we love, the DreamSky. An easy-to-use alarm clock without any bells and whistles to get in the way, the DreamSky is simple, durable and highly readable, and will get you out of bed in the morning with a loud beep that isn’t too startling. It won’t break the bank, as this is a useful add-on to your nightstand.
The Frame TV at Universal Standard, Discover at Overstock Day and the Lowest Price Guarantee for a New KitchenAid Stand Mixer
The Frame TV has a seamless integration between practical technology and interior design. The Frame won’t intrude on your aesthetic, thanks to its customizable TV bezel and Art Mode function, which transforms the screen into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. The prices for the Discover event are close to the prices of the six sizes offered by Woot!.
There is a 25% off sale going on at Universal Standard. Use code BIRTHDAY25 at checkout to score discounts on everything from sweaters to denim, intimates to outerwear and more. It is a great time to shop timeless fashion in sizes 40 and up, if you are refreshing your fall wardrobe.
Today is the last day you can save tons on furniture and decor during Overstock Day. Outfit your home and garden with brand-new rugs, bedding, outdoor items and more, all seeing discounts up to 20% on items you won’t want to miss.
During Targets Deal days, you can get a KitchenAid mixer for less than what you would pay for one in a store. The premium model of the KitchenAid stand mixer, which was our pick for the best stand mixer overall, is on sale for $299.99, with many of the same features that made us think of KitchenAid.
Yoga mats, trackers, and e-readers: Where to find the best bargains for yoga? A comparison of Amazon low-lying and hot-yoga selections
You should use a new mat for yoga. Our top pick for hot yoga, the Manduka Pro, is just shy of its lowest price we’ve tracked on Amazon. Regular hot-yoga practitioners can rely on the Manduka Pro Yoga Mat to withstand the sheer amount of sweat produced in one sweltering hot yoga class. Even though the mat’s weight works to cement it into your flooring, it has a state-of-the-art texture that gives it a no-slip grip as you sweat.
If you misplace items, a Tile tracker is a great solution. Right now, you can get savings on two models with one credit card–shaped Slim and one Mate, and a bundle of both. Perfect for storing your wallet or attaching to your key ring, right now these trackers are around 30% off at Amazon.
Our pick for the best budget e-reader, the Kindle Paperwhite boasts a lightweight design and a glare-free screen with adjustable warmth to reduce strain on your eyes. The Paperwhite is a waterproof and long lasting accessory that can be used while on vacation or as a nightstand companion. The latest Paperwhite is $40 off at Amazon right now, the lowest price we’ve seen yet
The Chom Chom Pet Hair Remover went crazy when it went viral, and now you can clip the on-page coupon and save $25 on an item that is rarely on sale.
• Keep up the pace with a brand-new pair of kicks — Saucony and Keen are offering lots of discounts on running shoes, plus Prime members can save an additional $5.
Hanky Panky and the Lululemon Studio at Artifact Uprising through Oct. 3. The Exclusive Code 10FREE through Nov. 5
• Right now Artifact Uprising is offering 10 free cards with your purchase in celebration of the brand’s anniversary. Don’t forget to use code 10FREE through Nov. 5.
During this week, you can save 25% on a Smart Tab M10 and get Legion gaming laptops starting under $1,700 at the Semi Annual Sale Week.
Looking to update your underwear drawer? It is a rare sitewide deal for Hanky Panky to offer 30% off everything. Now through Oct. 3, you’ll save on thongs, underwear and bras, plus loungewear, pajamas and more. You can find lots of different items during Hanky Panky’s Friends & Family event.
The studio is called the Lululemon Studio. If your home gym is not big enough, the Lululemon studio mirror is the solution to turn your house into a home gym. The code was LLSTUDIO 700, and it cost $700.
Squatty Potty Day Sale at Chewy: Save $10 off of Mattresses, Soft Matrix Elements, and More
A Squatty Potty comes in handy, so pick one up now — you’ll thank yourself later. The original stool is currently discounted thanks to Squatty Potty Day, which is celebrating the brand’s 7-year anniversary. You can score $10 off with code 7YEARS, today only.
Sleep soundly on a brand-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Up to 25% off with code UPTONVIP is what the brand is offering right now. Whether you choose one of Casper’s award-winning foam or hybrid mattresses or want to save on pillows, this sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials.
Adidas has you covered whether you’re looking for a new pair of kicks, loungewear, or gym equipment that suits your workout routine. Right now, you can get up to 65% off thousands of items sitewide, plus an extra 30% off, and save on top-notch styles for men, women and kids during this sale. Just use code OCTOBER at checkout to score these savings — and don’t hesitate, because the sale ends Thursday.
Stock up on pet food, accessories, toys and more (like this luxe Casper dog bed) with this sitewide promo at Chewy. The retailer is offering a $30 digital gift card when you spend $100. Stock up now on essentials from all your favorite brands, and use the gift card next time you need to replenish — after all, you can never have too many chew toys. You can save on must-haves all week at Chewy, just use code Fall22 at checkout.
The Low-Cost Loftie Lamp: Saving 10% Off Your Next Home Security System at Target with Code LAMPLIVE During Black Friday Sale
• More than just a sunrise lamp, the Loftie Lamp offers a bevy of features to give you your most restful sleep yet. Code LAMPLIVE will allow you to save 10%.
We have a list of the best products that Target has to offer in its early Black Friday sale.
The Ring Alarm Pro was named the best home security system. It offers features that other systems can’t match, and it is also the easiest to set up and modify with a range of add-ons. The 14-piece kit is at its lowest price since Black Friday, and it is great for two- to four-bedroom homes.
No matter what kind of mess you’re dealing with, the Dyson V7 Advanced Origin Cordless Vacuum is a great option for you. As with all Dyson vacuums, the V7 offers top-of-the-line suction (meaning hair is no match for this machine) and whole-machine HEPA filtration. Today only, you can score $100 off this premium vacuum.
This small- but-mighty cleaner is the only one that can clean stains. The Bissell Little Green cleans messes by spraying and scrubbing them. Suitable for a variety of surfaces, from carpets to car interiors and more, this cleaner guarantees to be worth its price. You can get a one for under 100 dollars.
The Beauty of Amazon: What Editors are Hoping to Buy Amazon Prime Early Access Sale-2022? Is THAT YOUR CHOICE?
It doesn’t mean the Prime Early Access Sale was the only deal this week. There are so many reasons why you might choose to shop from a different retailer other than Amazon. we are all for saving money without sacrificing your values. Whether your favorites are only stocked at one place or you’re looking for a personal gift for someone special, these sales have got you covered.
Below, you’ll find the products we’re loving or dying to try, from Bala Bangles to Apple AirTags, Olaplex to Big Blanket Co. and more. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that the Prime Early Access Sale will deliver markdowns on these products, and we highly advise browsing our recommendations for your own shopping inspiration.
This viral beauty product has been a staple in my skin care routine for a while now. It keeps my skin clear and smooth throughout the year. It is on sale and I must take advantage of it. The associate beauty editor is Sophie Shaw.
I’m traumatized after losing my bag at the airport recently, which is exactly why I’m picking up a pack of AirTags during the sale. I feel comfortable that I can track my bags even if they get to me safely, because I will be traveling a lot. The social lead is held by the woman named STEVIE GRIFFIN.
Going with MagSafe: Getting the Most Useful Instant Cameras for Pre-Memory Trips During Prime Early Access Sale
Instant cameras make it easy to commemorate anything, whether it’s a momentous occasion or an everyday snapshot. I don’t need a lot of fancy features and this model seems to be the right option. The mini sized photos are what I like the most. The camera, which was discontinued by Fujifilm, usually hovers around $75, but I’m hoping it gets under $60 during the Prime Early Access Sale. — Caroline Curran, associate deals editor
When traveling, there’s nothing worse than getting to your destination to find your clothes completely wrinkled and no sign of an iron nearby. I’d like to get the best clothes steamer for travel on sale, so I can take all my upcoming trips. Emily McNutt is a senior travel editor.
I’ve been trying out Apple’s Silicone Case for my new iPhone 14 Pro, and while it offers some great protection, it also covers up the phone’s beautiful Deep Purple colorway. I want to flaunt my phone’s slick new colors without worrying about getting it damaged, and that is why I am trying to get a clear MagSafe case from Apple. — Mike Andronico, senior tech writer
What Editors Are Hoping to Buy amazon’s First-Prime-Access-Sale Concordent Container For Early Access Revival?
It seems like every major deals event I’m looking to see if the Goshi Shower Towel is discounted. I always look for price cuts when replacing them because it’s good to do it every six months. I love them so much and they have changed the way I shower. Kai Burkhardt is an associate editor.
I’ve had my eye on these cute wrist/ankle weights for a while, and since I’ve been committed to taking mental health walks consistently, these would definitely raise the bar to hot girl walk status. If they are on sale, I’ll be even better. — Sophie Shaw, associate beauty editor
My go-to facial mist is vegan. I use it every day for my skin care routine. I hope it goes on sale because it is time to replenish. — Jordan Brown was an intern.
The Sony XB13 Speaker, an Ultracompact Travel Dispenser for Frequent Travel, and a Prime Early Access Sale for Young Travellers
This 4-in-1 travel dispenser is ideal for any trip so you don’t have to pack tons of little travel bottles. I like that you can put everything in a single container so that you know what you’re getting into. — Hannah Lauson, digital content strategist
I have this giant blanket — it’s literally 10 feet long — thrown over my couch, and I love it so much that I’ve been dragging it to my bed each night now that it’s gotten cold. I don’t want another one but I’ll be watching it for a sale. — Stephanie Griffin, social lead
The SonyXB13 speaker is the best portable speaker for frequent travelers and I’m huge fan of it. While I already have a couple of them for myself (hello, stereo sound!) I want to gift my parents another Prime Early Access sale. Emily McNutt is senior travel editor.
The Hitchhike: I Need More Waffle Towels for My Guest Room Collection at the Prime Early Access Sale (with an Appearance of a New Cat)
I love kicking back on the couch (or on the occasional airplane ride) with my Nintendo Switch in handheld mode, but the smaller buttons often make my hands cramped up. Hori’s Split Pad Pro gives you a full-size controller experience, which is something I have been wanting to pick up in order to take on the go. If it drops during the Prime Early Access Sale, I might finally pull the trigger. — Mike Andronico, senior tech writer
We recently got a new cat and are in the process of finding his favorite toy. I’ve been looking at this interactive toy, he may be the real winner of the Prime Early Access Sale.
The signature shampoo and conditioner from Kristin Ess has recently become a staple in my hair care routine. Since I’m almost out, I’ll definitely be stocking up on some more at a good price, and in an even bigger size, this Prime Early Access Sale! — Stephanie Griffin, social lead
I need to have a few more waffle towels for my guests. They look soft and would match the set I already have, so I’m really hoping they go on sale! It is. Hannah Lauson, digital content strategist
I just bought two new boots, and since I lost my old boots in the snow, I want to keep them for as long as possible. I’ll be buying the kit whether they go on sale or not, but I’m hoping the price drops below $35 so I can save a bit of money while I’m at it. — Stephanie Griffin, social lead
I have ordered this bonding oil multiple times because it is the only thing that will make my hair look healthy and shiny. I would really like it to be on sale so I can order a few. — Hannah Lauson, digital content strategist
Low-Lying Beats: The Best On-Ear Headphones for the Low-Rate Galaxy Buds and Other Bluetooth-Based Devices
ThirdLove: If you buy two bras, ThirdLove will give you the bestselling, Under Scored- approved 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra.
If you’ve had your eye on a pair of Beats, now’s a great time to purchase. The Solo 3, our pick for the best on-ear headphones, are half off in two colorways at Target. These tried-and-true headphones boast long-lasting battery, lightweight design and fantastic sound. It has Apple’s H1 chip, which is very fast and also helpful in conjunction with a wireless device.
Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Live are some of our favorites on the market. The design impresses, the sound is vibrant and battery life is seriously strong. All of this for $20 more than the Galaxy Buds+ and $50 more than the original Galaxy Buds. Right now these bean-shaped earbuds are seeing a slight — but rare — discount from their typical price.
The 5300: An Upgrade to Play Smoothies with a Top-of-The-Line Vitamix Blender: A Complete Look at Amazons Fall Sales Event
Upgrade your smoothie game with a top-of-the-line Vitamix blender. This reconditioned 5300 model offers a high-performance motor, variable speed control and a pulse function, among a range of other premium features. You can buy the 5300 at a great price, if you have had your eye on one of these kitchen gamechangers.
Like we’ve done in the past with Prime Day, we’ll be rounding up all of the details regarding Amazon’s fall sales event here, including our ongoing news coverage and our definitive post on the best deals happening at Amazon. You will know how to get the best deals and price-matched sales at other retailers, as we will be highlighting a bunch of useful how-to guides.
Whether you were expecting Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale or not, it looks to be a great opportunity to get the jump on your holiday shopping — after all, no one wants to be forced to do all of their shopping during Black Friday and Cyber Monday if they can help it. November 25th is a good day to sleep in.
There are plenty of reasons why shoppers may choose to patronize retailers other than Amazon, and we’re all for saving money without sacrificing any of your values. Whether your favorites are only stocked at one place, or you’re looking for a personal gift for someone special, these sales have got you covered.
The Bed Bath & Beyond Beyond Beyond Big Sale will offer some of the biggest savings of the season on kitchen appliances, dining, decor and more.
The Caraway Home is a place to stay. Right now, you can get an additional 10% off gorgeous non-stick kitchenware like the Full Bakeware Set, Mini Bakeware Set and Tea Kettle.
The Outdoor Voices: Upcoming Low-Lying Low-Rate Pod Sale and Off-Shift Access to Classical Frames and Contact Lenses
• Eight Sleep: During this Early Fall Sale, get $100 off Pod Mattresses and $50 off on Pod Covers, plus 20% off accessories with the purchase of a Pod or Cover.
• Brentwood Home: Get $100 off Cypress Affordable Memory Foam Mattress with code CYPRESS, $200 off Oceano, Crystal Cove and Hybrid Latex mattresses with code OCT plus more savings on bedding and loungewear.
Receive a free TOMS duffel with any TOMS purchase, and you can get 25% off select clothes at DSW, right now.
• Macy’s: Right now at Macy’s, you can get 30% off with the purchase of a pair of shoes, or 40% off with the purchase of 2 or more pairs of shoes with code GREAT.
The outdoor voices. Right on the heels of the Prime Early Access Sale, Outdoor Voices will be offering $25 off orders of $100, $50 off $150 and $75 off $200. The site is open from Oct. 14 to 16.
You can find additional 25% off designer frames, as well as additional 60% off in-house frames and 25% off contact lenses at GlassesUSA.
Best Buy Smart Plugs Right Now at Our Place, Expire Sale Code CNNUnderscoredHP Container Containor
Small, powerful and with support for Alexa and Google Assistant, the Wyze Plug is our pick for best smart plug, and right now it’s down to the lowest price we’ve seen. It contains everything a smart plug should. You should definitely grab a few now because it is quick to respond to and allows you to create automations and schedules.
As the weather gets cooler, Our Place is helping us to get excited for a new season of vegetables with a huge sitewide sale. Right now the makers of the Always Pan and Perfect Pot are taking 25% off almost everything at the Fall Hard Sale. Other bundle deals, minis, cast iron, ovenware, and more are also available.
The entire range of kitchen appliances are 15% off when you use the code HOLIDAY at checkout. Use code EARLYBIRD to score savings on personal blenders, juicers, coffee makers and more at the Beat the Holiday Rush Sale, now through Sunday. Give yourself a gift or save your purchases and give to a loved one for the holiday.
FALLFLASH/Silicone-Washable Rugs, and the Best Over-Ear Wireless Headphones for the Lowest Price
You can get 15% off sitewide with code FALLFLASH, and the rugs are machine-washable. A rug that suits your space is a great way to add flair to your home. There are a lot of styles in play, from traditional to contemporary. For more on Ruggable, read our full review here.
Hatch is offering 15% off on sitewide, including the Restore alarm clock with a brighten-to-wake function, that is great for everyone.
The Great Jones cookware looks great on the open shelving you have. The 3.5-quart Dutch Baby is free when you purchase the 8.25- quart cast-iron Dutch oven known as the Dutchess.
Our pick for best over-ear wireless headphones, the Jabra Elite 85h are a solid bet that’s easy to operate and will stay put on your head. Right now you can get them in black for $189.18, which is 888-282-0465 888-282-0465 888-282-0465 888-282-0465, and is the lowest price we have ever seen. For more about why we loved them, check out our full review here.
Silicone baking mats are dishwasher-safe and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these mats make it easier than ever to whip up a quick dinner or batch of fresh cookies — and right now a two-pack is on sale for just about $16.
The Blue Yeti Microphone is Better than Anything: Low Prices, Low-Dimensions, and Everything Beauty and Beauty at MErrell and IT Cosmetics
Practically everyone agrees — the Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-price microphone out there. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming or anything in between, the Blue Yeti boasts superior sound quality and a variety of helpful features and controls. If your purchase is $250, you will get $20 off your purchase, and if your purchase is $120, you will get $50 off. Just use code BLUE22US to apply the discount at checkout.
• This Ontel Battery Daddy organizer has a spot for 180 batteries (and a tester too), which makes keeping track of them when you need them way easier. You can get it on Amazon for 25% off.
• It’s way better to get winter boots before you find yourself needing them one cold, snowy morning, and right now at Merrell, you can use the code NEWBOOTS30 for an extra 30% off the brand’s made-to-last winter boots.
• Ulta Beauty’s Gorgeous Hair Event is going on now, and today’s deal is out: Klorane’s gentle, effective shampoos, conditioners and treatments are 50% off.
• Jonathan Adler’s luxe modern home decor is 20% off sitewide now through Nov. 1 with the code GROOVY (you get free shipping with orders $250 and up, too).
Right now at IT Cosmetics, take 25% off sitewide for the brand’s Friends and Family Sale. You can get a free gift with purchases more than $100 and shop new discounts daily. If your skin care routine could use some refills or upgrades, browse the options at IT Cosmetics, including cult favorites like the new Confidence in a Cream Supercharged and Confidence in an Eye Cream.
The Best Instant-read Thermometer on Sale at eBay: Spectacular Bose Headphones, Speakers and Speakers
Our top pick for the best instant-read meat Thermometer is on sale, so make sure to check it out. The Thermapen One was the fastest and most accurate thermometer we tested, and had the easiest-to-read display. Take advantage of the large discount at the Black Friday preview sale by buying now.
A wide selection of refurbished Bose headphones, earbuds, speakers and more is steeply discounted now at eBay. At the checkout, you will get 20% off some of the best headphones we’ve tested, including the 700s, Sleepbuds 2 and QuietComfort 45s, which feature sleek designs and incredible noise cancellation. You will find everything this promo has to offer in one place.
You won’t get any cold weather with discounted Adidas fleece jackets and joggers. You will save an additional $3 if you log in with Amazon Prime.
There is a deal on Crest 3D whitestrips, a discount on our favorite thermostat, and savings on the Fitbit Inspire 2. That and more are below.
The deals on GE Profile Opal ice makers are good now and will allow anyone who is picky about Ice to have it at home for less.
Deals on Period-Door Underwear at Proof, Homebody, Etsy and Adorama through the End of the Black Friday Season
• Now through Oct. 31, you can score 30% of period-proof underwear sitewide at Proof. Code TREAT30 is good for everything, from leak proof underwear to boy shorts.
• Now through Oct. 31, Homebody is offering 25% off an ottoman with the purchase of the brand’s bestselling modular couch. At checkout, use code OTTO25.
CNN Underscored testing products including coffee makers, computers, sheets and shower heads to help readers find the best things.
The testing process we do is very high quality. We use a variety of methods to find the best products and the most promising new ones, from researching, consulting experts, reading reviews and user ratings, to selecting products that have stood the test of time. Then we spend weeks or months testing and retesting each product multiple times in real-world settings, putting everything through the sort of use and abuse it’s likely to encounter in your home. We are confident that our process lets us find the best things so we can quickly and easily buy what you need.
Black Friday deals started earlier than ever this year — and now, the day has has come and gone — but there are still plenty of sales to shop. Retailers across the online shopping sphere are offering their lowest prices of the year, and the editors at Underscored are here to help you navigate this online deals extravaganza minus the stress.
• Etsy: Etsy’s Cyber Week Sales Event is back, meaning shoppers can find one-of-a-kind gifts at discounted prices, all while supporting small businesses. You can get up to 60 percent discounts on a wide array of unique products.
• Adorama: Get up to 50% off on a variety of categories, including gaming, wearables, computers, home electronics, cameras, lighting and video and audio equipment.
It’s a casetify sale and you can save on your phone. Purchase one, two or three and receive 15% off, 25% off or 30% off through the end of the month.
Save 10% Off Sitewide and Through Cyber Monday at Essentia, Birchute, WFH, Burrow, Aerogarden, and the Citizenry
There is a code SAVE10 that can be used to get 10% off organic mattresses, bedding, and other items.
A person named Brooklinen. The fan-favorite bedding brand is offering 25% off sitewide through Nov. 30. (We recommend the ultra-soft linen sheets and pillows in particular.)
You can get 25% off your purchase, plus two free organic pillows, with the purchase of a mattress at Essentia’s biggest sale of the year.
• Luna: Shop high-end, eco-friendly sleep products that don’t cost a fortune — Luna is offering up to 60% off Nov. 24 through 27, then 30% off sitewide through Dec. 2.
• Mattress Firm: You can get a king bed for the same price as a queen or a twin at this time. Plus, save up to $700 on select mattresses from top brands and get 20% off Sleepy’s pillows.
• Ostrichpillow: Save up to 30% off on select Ostrichpillow products — including a pillow and sleep mask we love — Nov. 23 through 27, and get free shipping on Cyber Monday.
To take advantage of the 20% off all furniture and linen sheets, go to Parachute now through Nov. 28.
Through the end of the month, underscored readers can get a $100 discount on orders of $599 or more with code CNNEXCLUSIVE.
• Branch: Starting Nov. 10, take advantage of Branch’s Cyber Sale to save 10% off the entire WFH collection (including ergonomic chairs and standing desks) and up to 15% off bundles, plus free shipping with code BFCM.
• Burrow: Save on modular furniture, mattresses and more with these tiered discounts available with code BF22: 15% off up to $1,599, $275 off $1,600 or more, $350 off $2,000 or more, $450 off $2,500 or more, $550 off $3,000 or more, $750 off $4,000 or more and $1,000 off $5,000 or more.
The epitome of comfort, the Moon Pod is 25% off sitewide with additional savings.
• The Citizenry: The brand has a first-time sitewide sale, with deals on bedding, rugs, and other home goods up to 30% off.
Aerogarden gives up to 50% off indoor growing systems and free shipping on orders over $50 to keep your home garden flourishing even in the dead of winter. The sale is live now through Nov. 29.
Apotheke candles are 25% off thanks to the sitewide discount through Nov. 27. The code UNWRAP can be used at checkout.
• Birthdate Candles: Get minimum 25% off your order of astrological-minded candles, and up to 50% off based on how much you spend. The sale lasts Nov. 21 through 29.
• Companion Candles: Spread cozy aromas throughout your home and get 30% off the entire Companion Candles site, with additional discounts and free gifts for spending over $100 or referring a friend.
• Dorai: Dorai Home is offering up to 40% off sitewide, so you can save on sleek home products like stone bath mats, soap rests, coasters and more, now through Nov. 30.
• Dusen Dusen: Liven up your home with delightful homewares — everything from duvets to bathrobes to umbrellas to oven mitts is on sale at this Brooklyn-based shop.
• MoMA Design Store: Shop unique and useful gifts and save with these tiered offers — $20 off $100, $40 off $200 and $60 off $300. Through Dec. 1, get 20% off, as well as free shipping.
• Plants.com: Save on indoor greenery, thanks to an exclusive deal for Underscored readers — get 20% off sitewide with code CNN20, now through Nov. 28.
You can save on devices to fill your home with aromas with the promotional deals offered by Pura.
World Market, The Acid League, Solo Stove, HexClad, Solo Kitchen, Thermacell, Solo Stove and more through Dec. 28
The art of Saatchi. Save on original art right now at Saatchi Art — you’ll get 15% orders over $1,000 with code BLACKFRIDAY15 and 10% off orders over $500 with code BLACKFRIDAY10, now through Nov. 26.
• World Market: Holiday decor, gifts and more are on sale during this sale — save 20% on ornaments, advent calendars and much, much more through Nov. 28.
The Acid League. You can shop for the creative cook in your life and get 25% off all of their condiments, sauces and dressings.
The coffee is Blue Bottle Coffee. Underscored readers can use the exclusive code CNN25 for 25% off the Zakkpac Brew Kit bag, which comes packed with all your travel coffee needs — an Aeropress, a 12-ounce MiiR insulated travel mug and the Hario Skerton Mill so you can always grind fresh coffee, even without electricity.
• Brightland: Boasting gorgeous packaging and delicious flavor, Brightland olive oils are an Underscored favorite. Up to 30% off is available right now thanks to tiered offers.
• Green Chef: Get 60% off your first box of this healthy and organic meal kit, plus free shipping on your first box with code GCBF2022, now through Dec. 4.
• HexClad: Shop premium hybrid cookware that combines the convenience of non-stick with the durability of stainless steel and save, now through Nov. 29.
Our Place’s cookware is a mainstay in our editors’ kitchens because of itsVersatility and gorgeous designs. Shop everything the brand has to offer on sale now through Nov. 28.
• Tupperware: Black Friday deals are up to 25% off, so you can save even more money on your Thanksgiving food storage needs.
• Umamicart: This female-founded online Asian grocer is offering 10% off holiday gift sets and an additional 20% off three-month prepaid subscription boxes through the end of the month.
• Solo Stove: Through Dec. 4, snag fire pits, pizza ovens and accessories at their lowest prices of the year. Plus, Underscored readers can score free Color Packs with a purchase over $200 with code CNNCOLOR, now through Nov. 29.
Save on Thermacell devices with 20% off E55, E90, Ex55 and Ex90 and $100 off LIV models.
Yeti Lowball Tumblers and Lowball Bath & Body Products through Cyber Monday Through December 19th, and Sale Items at Many Sitewide Stores
You will get a free gift of two Lowball Tumblers if you buy $200 or more in Yeti products through December 19th.
• Bask: Use code BF25 for 25 percent off your order of this editor-recommended sunscreen, now through Sunday. Then, find additional tiered discounts for Cyber Monday.
• Charlotte Tilbury: You will get a discount of up to $75 at Charlotte Tilbury when you spend more than $250.
EltaMD is a medical device. This 20% off sale with code Thank Full will allow you to get some of the best sunscreens on the market.
• Fresh: 20% off orders over $100, 25%off orders over $150, and 30% off orders over $200 are all available right now.
Kiehl’s: is a well-established brand. Kiehl’s has sitewide discounts and select products are half off through November 29th.
• Living Proof: Get 20% off, plus a free full-size dry shampoo when you spend $70 at the Living Proof website through Nov. 27. Be sure to use code SAVE20 at checkout.
• Megababe: Stay comfortable and chafe-free all day long with Megababe’s Thigh Rescue, just one of the discounted products part of this 20% off sitewide sale.
You can get 25% off a mini trampoline if you are bored of your fitness routine.
You can get up to $600 off of the bike, including the top exercise bike pick, and you can also get $300 off the guide and row packages.
• Soulcycle: Enthusiasts of the popular cycling workout will be pleased to know that Soulcycle is offering $600 off each bike for at-home sweating — the lowest price ever.
You can get up to 40% off when you spend over $250 in this Buy More, Save More event. (Use code BF20 for 20% off up to $149, code BF30 for 30% off up to $249 and code BF40 for 40% off $250 or more.)
The biggest sale of the year at Catbird will feature 15% off sitewide on fine jewelry, including personalized pieces and engagement rings.
It is possible to get 50% off everything with code Blackfriday at Eloquii. From Nov. 27 through 29, use code CYBER for savings.
• Everlane: Shop this Black Friday sale and get up to 50% select styles and collections including Perform, Track, sweaters, teddy fleeces, ReNew outerwear and denim, now through Nov. 28.
• Lunya: Save on luxury sleepwear — like our favorite silk pillowcase and silk pajamas — thanks to this Lunya offering up to 50% off select styles through Nov. 28.
• P.J. Salvage: Cozy up this winter with new pajamas and more — P.J. Salvage is offering up to 50% off select styles. On Cyber Monday get a free gift with purchase with code COZY.
There is a revival. Sales at this sustainable brand are ultra-rare, so shop this 25% off sitewide sale now through Nov. 28 — and hurry, before all the best prints sell out.
• Skims: Shop Kim Kardashian’s brand for everything from swimsuits to shapewear to lounge and more, now discounted during the brand’s semi-annual sale.
Summersalt: All week long, save on everything from swim to loungewear with the 30% off sitewide promo, and additional deals all week.
• Susan Alexandra: Now through Nov. 28, you can get 30% off beaded bags, trinkets and more unique accessories and homewares from this celeb-loved brand.
• Thousand Fell: Shop some of our favorite sustainable sneakers and get 30% off your purchase plus a free gift through Nov. 28. Underscore readers can save 5% with the exclusive CNN5 code.
Away is offering Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on its famous suitcases, along with up to 40% off select bags and accessories.
• Cadence: Keep your toiletries and trinkets in order, no matter where you’re headed. It’s possible to get 25% off your order over $170 now through Nov. 28.
Cyber Monday Deals on Customized Luggage, Baggage and Travel Pouch Sets from Samsonite to Wild One, Wild One and Jiggy Puzzles
• Roam Luggage: Get a free Market Tote or Travel Pouch Set with the purchase of any piece of Roam customizable luggage, backpack or duffel, now through Cyber Monday.
• Samsonite: Save on trusty luggage from Samsonite (like our favorite hardshell carryon) thanks to this 30% off sitewide sale, live now through Nov. 29.
• Maisonette: Cute clothes and decor for kids is up to 40% off thanks to Black Friday Markdowns — plus enjoy an additional 10% off orders over $95, 15% off orders over $300, and 20% off orders over $600 with code FRIDAY.
• Wild One: Shop colorful, well-constructed pet carriers, walk kits, toys and more at Wild One and get 30% off your entire order with additional surprise daily deals.
• Jiggy Puzzles: Need an all-ages activity to play with the family? You can get 25% off one puzzle, 30% off two puzzles, and 35% off three or more puzzles at Jiggy.
A lifetime plan by Rosetta Stone is 50% off with unlimited access to all 25 languages. Just sign up with your email now through Dec. 2 to secure the offer.
If your home already has smart lighting, add a trio of twoPhilips hue white and color aspiration bulbs to your ecosystem for only $71 when you clip the 15% off coupon.
Don’t let the cold weather stop you from enjoying your outdoor time; take advantage of a discounted fire pit or heater from The Home Depot and keep spending time outside.
Exclusive Low-Cost Under Armour, Cold Brews, and Toys right now at Amazon and Tuft+Paw
This weekend, you will find a deal on one of our favorite cold brew makers, discounted speakers, and Under armour apparel. All that and more below.
The top pick in our ranking of the best gaming keyboards – the Steelseries Apex Pro – is matching its all- time low price right now at Amazon.
• One of the latest additions to Amazon’s latest smart home lineup, the Halo Rise doubles as a wake-up light and smart alarm, and it’s seeing an all-time low price of $110 right now.
• Right now at Tuft + Paw, you can get a free toy with any cat furniture order (Underscored editors are big fans of the brand). To get the offer, you must add a toy to your cart and use code LOVEYOU.